Join your customers, competitors, and the industry at large for this much-anticipated event to network and gain knowledge on not only the energy transition but also:
- Where will we see export prices in 2024? Could European demand return in the winter to drive up the market?
- What is Eskom’s plan to fix the power crisis? What role will coal play in the state utility’s future?
- Will Transnet be able to ramp up railings in 2024 and resolve its many operational problems?
- How are coal producers diversifying their businesses and managing investor demands to lower carbon emissions?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for junior miners in 2024 and beyond?
- How will South Africa’s general elections impact the coal industry?
All of these high-level sessions will be presented by CEOs and industry experts who’ll discuss and analyze the critical issues facing South Africa’s thermal coal industry and the challenges and opportunities on the horizon as the industry continues its mission to manage through the energy transition.
Join us and gain key insight and market intelligence while networking and developing new relationships with your current and future business partners and customers.