The volatility in international coal prices in 2022 and early 2023 has subsided lately and given way to a period of relative stability, although uncertainty persists.
After a year of tumult in 2022 and early 2023 – during which the market was twice turned upside down – questions are being asked as to how sustainable the current price environment is, and therefore what the market will fundamentally look like through winter 2023 and early 2024.
Presentations will discuss:
- European and Asian coal demand outlook
- Changing global trade flows
- Traditional markets (India+Pakistan) demand outlook
- API 4, off-specification differential price trends
- What next after the global price rollercoaster?
- What is the mid-term price outlook for South African coal?
Sign up via the link below 🙂