Coaltrans Asia 2024 Coaltrans Asia 2024 Coaltrans Asia 2024

India’s coal imports reach 4 month high

In March 2024, India’s total coal and coke imports reached a four-month high of 24.19 MMT, driven by the onset of the summer restocking season. This marks an 11% YoY and an 8% MoM increase. In March 2023, imports stood at 21.87 MMT, and in February 2024, they were at 22.46 MMT. For the first quarter of CY2024 India has registered a total of 68.66 MMT of coal and coke imports which is 19% up from 57.47 MMT in the corresponding period of last year CY2023.

This report is for subscribers only Start with a FREE 30-day trial and then save up to 22% with an annual subscription. Get instant access to over 1,300 reports. Cancel anytime.
Already a subscriber ? Log in

Related Posts

Trending Posts

Recent Post

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Energise your Friday!

Interested in coal markets? Do you want our free email each FRIDAY with at least 3 new COAL reports & presentations?